How To Determine Ring Size
There are several ways to determine your ring size at home. You can measure your finger using string .You can measure the inside diameter of a ring you already have that fits the same finger. You can purchase a ring sizer.
How to Measure an Existing Ring:
- Find an existing ring that fits the desired finger comfortably.
- Use a ruler to measure straight across the inside of the ring from one edge to the other.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters (mm).
- Use the conversion chart below to find the correct ring size.
How To Measure Using The String/Paper Method:
- Find a string or cut a thin strip of paper approx. 4 inches long.
- Wrap the piece of string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends join.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler in millimeters.
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart below to find your ring size.
- If the size of your knuckle is much larger than the base of your finger, go up a half size
What If I Get the Wrong Size?
Don’t worry, if the size is incorrect, you will have 20 days to exchange your ring for another size. Visit the contact page and submit a detailed description of the issue (half size too tight, too loose).